Welcome to Making Progress.
Our experienced team enables us to support a wide variety of people, with our services including:
- Tailored Occupational Therapy for children with diverse needs.
- Support for people with chronic health conditions.
- Assistance for people who are facing the unique challenges of aging.
Whatever camp you fall-in, by the time you are referred to an establishment like Making Progress, you can often feel stressed and overwhelmed about how to cope.
We pull-out all the stops to deliver personalised therapeutic and support services, so that you have the reassurance you need to keep Making Progress in:
- Managing your essential needs,
- Completing both routine, and also important errands and tasks, and also,
- Maintaining roles or pastimes that you value.
Our expert Occupational Therapy (OT) team provide two arms to our services, including OT Community Support and OT Paediatric Assessment and Therapy…
Sometimes you need a friendly face to break the monotony, to participate in a fun pastime, or to help with house-keeping or simple errands. Our Community Care support has you covered with activities such as…